Mangosteen Nutrition for HealthMangosteen Nutrition for Health - Mangosteen is a plant that grows in high mountain areas of tropical tree can reach tens of meters. Indonesia is one of the mangosteen fruit is the largest producer in the world. Therefore many countries of Europe and America are importing mangosteens from our country.
Do you know if the mangosteen fruit has good flavor but it also has incredible benefits for our health. Mangosteen fruit is rich in vitamins B1, B2 and C and contains minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium and iron. However, protrusion characteristic of mangosteen juice is a high concentration of xanthones, a class of plants that produce fruit nutrients or "phytonutrients". Based on scientific studies, the xanthones showed a strong antioxidant to supplement and support our immune system. Here are some of the benefits of the mangosteen fruit and skins:
|Fresh Mangosteen Fruit|
Fresh Mangosteen Fruit
Mangosteen Nutrition for Our Body:
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Heal the inflammation.
- Improve communication between cells.
- Thwart DNA damage.
- Tool of the lymph system.
- Maintains optimal thyroid function.
- Reduce insulin resistance.
- Help with weight loss.
- Heal nerve damage.
- Balances the endocrine system.
- Aids body synergy.
- Relieve hemorrhoids.
- Help lower blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
- Alleviate skin disease (psoriasis).
- Help heal wounds.
Mangosteen FruitRelieve pain from carpal tunnel syndrome (a disease that occurs in the wrist and fingers caused by pressure that often occurs in the section. And usually are caused by too frequent use of keyboard and mouse). Removes dry scaly skin disease chronic (neurodermatitis). The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can reduce the scales and itchy skin disease.
Mangosteen Nutrition for Heart:
- Help prevent heart disease.
- Strengthen blood vessels.
- Lowering LDL cholesterol.
- Lowering high blood pressure.
- Helps prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Digestive health.
- Help treat GERD (chronic disease characterized by the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus).
- Helps heal ulcers / sores.
- Relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Help stop diarrhea.
- Can ease the inflammation of the small or large intestine known as Cohn’s disease.
- One can prevent inflammatory bowel disease (diverticulitis).
Mangosteen Nutrition for More Stay Young:
- Increase energy, enhance the excitement and increase stamina.
- Slow the aging process.
- Help prevent deterioration of the brain disease (dementia & Alzheimer's).
- Help prevent kidney stones.
- Help prevent nervous system diseases (Parkinson's).
- Relieve pain from arthritis.
- Repairing the damage from the use of painkillers (NSAIDs).
- Aids to the eye.
|Mangosteen Tea Juice|
Mangosteen Tea Juice
Mangosteen Nutrition For Family Health
- Reduce fever.
- Overcome food poisoning.
- Sore throat remedy.
- Help heal canker sores.
- Fights bad breath.
- Help reduce the migrants (the headaches).
- Reduce the toothache.
- Natural sleep aid.
- Improved ability to cope with stress.
- Improve mood and reduce depression.
- Aids muscles and joints.
- Get rid of acne and the defects of the skin.
- Eliminating the bite marks, burns and poisoning.
- Relieve sprains, muscle and joint tension.
- Relieve abdominal pain.
- Relieve laryngitis (bronchitis), emphysema (emphysema), and inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia).
- Working as painkillers tightness / congestion in the nose (decongestant).
Mangosteen Nutrition for Men:
- Help prevent infertility.
- Help prevent prostate enlargement.
Mangosteen Nutrition For Women:
- Relieve urinary difficulties.
- As a gentle laxative.
- Minimize symptoms of pain before menstruation (PMS)
- Relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Decrease swelling during menstruation.
- Relieve pain in muscles, ligaments, or tendons (fibromyalgia).
- Relieve pain from the disease decreased bone density / calcification of the bones (osteoporosis).
- Helps relieve asthma.
- Can prevents hyperactive and attention deficit disorder and food allergies.
- Form teeth and bones stronger.
Mangosteen Nutrition Can Heal Disease:
- Prevent gum disease.
- Eradicate tuberculosis.
- Decrease the side effects of lactose intolerance.
- Helps prevent dysentery.
- Help prevent diseases of the central nervous system (multiple sclerosis).
- Can prevent cancer.
- Alleviate the chronic inflammatory disease (chronic inflammation) that attacks the spinal structures and especially of the hip joint (Ankylosing Spondylitis).
- Help prevent lung infections and chronic respiratory (cystic fibrosis).
- Prevent symptoms associated with lupus disease. Counteracting muscle weakness to severe disease (myasthenia gravis).